Swimming Pools


Chlorine against Anolyte


Chlorine is the most commonly used disinfectant to fight bacteria in swimming pools. But this is not entirely harmless!

Legionella findings and other problems related to chlorine compounds are becoming increasingly common, and there is an interest in alternatives to water disinfection.

By adding anolyte in swimming pools, the water remains safely usable throughout, without the harmful effects of chlorine.

ANOLYTE destroys all bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae with a neutral pH. In contrast to chlorine, this process is particularly suitable for sensitive skin, eyes and mucous membranes.

Although the dosage of ANOLYTE is regulated by a pump, nothing can happen in the event of an overdose, since ANOLYTE is absolutely harmless and non-toxic.

The disinfection of pool water with ANOLYTE has been used in Eastern Europe for many years. It has been recognized by the authorities as a safe and better choice than chlorination.

Due to the fact that the smell of chlorine is no longer present and there is no irritation to the eyes and skin, ANOLYTE is a much better alternative.

Results with ANOLYTE
 
The results show that the permanent dosage of ANOLYTE in a ratio of 1: 1000 guarantees an efficient decontamination of the water. This is also confirmed by microbiological analyzes in specialized laboratories. The chemical composition of the treated water is in accordance with the required standards.

Using a pool treated with ANOLYTE makes bathing a pleasant pleasure.
The smell of chlorine, burning eyes and skin irritation do not arise at all.

The production of ANOLYTE is safe for people and the environment. Compared to other disinfection alternatives, no dangerous chemicals are required and there are no toxic fumes.

The reaction time for decontamination of the water is reduced to a minimum, as ANOLYTE destroys all bacteria, fungi and viruses in a few seconds.

There is no need to use special or acid-proof pumps, as ANOLYTE is not corrosive when diluted.

ANOLYTE is not only an inexpensive alternative to chlorine, it is also less dangerous and environmentally friendly