ANOLYTE is a particularly solution for use on the skin.
The hand disinfectant is free from perfume. It is moisturizing and extremely effective against bacteria, fungi and virus.
Contact time: only 30 seconds for surgical and 20 seconds for hygienic hand disinfection. When used ANOLYTE is particularly well.
Active ingredient: Nacl 0.26%; Hyperchl. Acid (HCIO) + Hyperchl. Ion (OCI) 0.05%, pH ~ 7.2
Spectrum of activity: bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal (incl.HBV, HIV, HCV). Effective against herpes simplex, influenza A, SARS Coronavirus, adeno, E.coli, polyoma and rotavirus.
For hygienic and surgical hand disinfection for rubbing in. For all hygiene-relevant areas in healthcare and industry, in home nursing, elderly and infant care. Protects against infection in public facilities and when traveling.
Rub ANOLYTE undiluted into dry hands, covering all areas of the skin. Pay special attention to finger and thumbs. The hands must be kept moist with ANOLYTE at all times.
Interaction with other means: None known
Hygienic hand disinfection and reaction: rub into dry hands at least twice in 20 seconds.
Virus inactivation: Herpes, Rota, Vaccina, HBV, HIV, Polio, Adeno, Popova.
Surgical hand disinfection: Wet the dry hands and fore arms completely with ANOLYTE and rub them in as often as necessary for at least 30 seconds and keep them moist without rinsing.
Side effects: None known
Hygienic hand disinfection 20 sec.- Herpes simplex virus 10 sec.
Use twice with Tb 15 sec.- - Influenza A virus 10 sec.
Surgical hand disinfection 30 sec. SARS Coronavirus 10 sec.
MRSA 10 sec. - Rotavirus 10 sec.
Salmonella 10 sec.- FDA germs * 10 sec.
Candida albicans 10 sec -. Adenovirus 30 sec.
limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV) 10 sec. polyomavirus 30 sec.
* 59 clinically relevant bacterial strains acc. the requirements of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - sensitive germs:
1. Pathogens that occur in urinary tract infections: Citrobacter spp., Citrobacter diversus, Citrobacter freundii 860, Edwardsiella tarda, Enterobacter spp., Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter agglomerans, Enterobacter cloacae, Escherichia coli, Hafnia alvei, Klebsiellaippella, Klebsiellaipp pneumoniae, Morganella morganii, Proteus spp. (Indole positive), Proteus mirabilis, Proteus vulgaris, Providencia spp., Providencia rettgeri, Providencia stuartii, Serratia spp., Pseudomonadaceae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Gram-positive cocci, Staphylococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp. (Coagulase negative), Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Streptococcus agalactiae Group B, Streptococcus Group G, Enterococcus faecium.
2. pathogens that occur with acute gastroenteritis: Aeromonas hydrophila, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli (enterotoxic) Plesiomonas shigelloides, Salmonella spp, spp Salmonella typhi, Shigella, boydii Shigella dysenteriae Shigella, Shigella flexneri, Shigella sonnei, Vibrio chloreae.. , Vibrio para-haemolyticus, Yersinia entero-colitica,
3. Other pathogens: Bacillus cereus, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Haemophilus influenzae, Clostridium perfringens. Moderately sensitive germs: Pseudomonas spp., Pseudomonas fluorescens -
4. Other germs: Flavobacterium spp., Gram-positive cocci, Enterococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Streptococcus group D, Enterococcus faecalis. Resistant germs: Streptococcus bovis
The production process of our patented technology guarantees new and high quality products that meet all the parameters required by law